Cuddle Kiddies parents, stay up-to-date with the latest news and happenings at Cuddle Kiddies!
Cuddle Kiddies spells Quality
Are we maintaining the quality standards listed below at Cuddle Kiddies? Let us know. Are we doing a great job? Let us know that as well. All submissions will be anonymous, unless you choose to type in your name. We will discuss your submissions at our monthly staff training and development meetings.
Cuddles is known for:
· A clean and organized learning environment.
· Quality lesson plans and teachers to match.
· A loving, caring and safe environment for our children.
· Disciplinary guidelines that maintain order without disrespecting our little ones.
· Daily reporting to parents via Kid Reports, always keeping you informed of your child’s progress.
· And much more
Cuddle Kiddies is excited about the newest feature being added to our services: KidReports.com!
This new feature will allow us to provide our parents with a daily electronic report of the development of our Cuddle Kids!
Parents will always be informed electronically of the progress of their child including periodic pictures and videos of their day, providing even more peace of mind while being separated from your little one.
If you haven’t received already, ask the Cuddles staff to email you a registration for the KidReports App.
HOW TO SET-UP AUTOMATIC TUITION PAYMENT DEDUCTIONS
CUDDLE KIDDIES 2019 HOLIDAY & OTHER CLOSINGS
1. Download the Tuition Express Form.
2. Complete the form (choosing credit card or checking payment option)
3. Email, Fax or Drop-off completed form at the Childcare. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (317) 614-7272
Tuition payments will be deducted automatically from your account each Monday by 6pm. Parents must contact the Director no later than Monday, 6pm, if there should be a delay in processing.
Monday, Jan. 21st
Friday, April 19th (by 4:00pm)
FRIDAY, March 15th
Staff Professional Training @ INAEYC Conference
Monday, May 27th
Thursday, July 4th
LAST FRIDAY OF EACH MONTH (EARLY CLOSE BY 4PM)
Staff In-Service Training:
Jan.25, Feb.22, March 29, April 26, May 31, June 28, July 26, Aug. 30, Sept. 27, Oct. 25, Nov.29, Dec. 20
Monday, September 2nd
Thursday/Friday, Nov. 28th & 29th
Tuesday/Wednesday, Dec. 24th/25th
Wednesday, January 1st, 2020
NEW YEARS DAY
In the event that these dates change, you will be informed via Kid Reports
MyProCare Online Portal for Parents
Cuddle Kiddies is pleased to offer MyProcare, a free online portal for you to access account information and easily pay tuition online. MyProcare is safe, secure and created with your convenience in mind. This portal can be easily accessed from your smartphone and e-pads as well as your home computer.
Log in today!
1. Click here to log in and setup your online account.
2. Enter your email address (must use the email you have on file with Cuddle Kiddies) and choose Go.
3. Enter the confirmation code sent to your email, choose a password, and press Go.
4. Then you may:
a. View your child’s schedule, time card, immunizations and more.
b. Use the Pay button to make a payment with your card.
New Parent Enrollment Form Now Online
The new MyProcare parent portal will allow new parents to complete our Enrollment form online, and even upload a photo of parents, children as well as other family and friends who will be dropping off and picking up children.
New and prospective parents can access the online Enrollment form here or anytime from the ENROLL page located on the homepage of our website: www.cuddlekiddies.com. This MyProcare form will offer the same features as existing parents.
Downloadable forms (pdf format) can also be accessed from the \parentsforms page of our website